Monday, June 20, 2016

01 - Overwatch Today - Episode 1 - The Story so far.


Hello and welcome to the first show of Overwatch Today.

In this show we bring to you a comprehensive origins & lore of Overwatch and the World itself.

Editor note: Please bear with the episode I am learning a bunch of new things for this podcast. If there is enough interest I will re-record this episode once I become more proficient at professionally recording and editing audio.


Links: where I got the lore from


LINKS to Social Media for Overwatch Today
patreon: not fully set up email me for interest
Soundcloud: Soundcloud Podcasts
Google Play: Google Play Podcasts
iTunes: iTunes Podcasts


Other great Overwatch Podcasts

No comments:

Post a Comment

70 - Overwatch Today | Things I Dislike About Overwatch

DOWNLOAD TODAY! Welcome to Overwatch Today SHOW!  We discuss some of the things there are to not like about Overwatch right now. ...