Friday, October 21, 2016

05 - How to Lucio - Overwatch Today




Hello and welcome to Overwatch Today.

In this show we bring our first hero How to with my Boi LUCIO. I hope you find this helpful and as fun as I had making it. One thing I didn't note very well was when to Speed Boost and when to Heal. Watch your teammates and attackers, don't keep it on healing all the time. If you start to try to play him and you have a second healer on your team see how you can change the battle by keeping it on speed instead, this will help you see when to switch.

LINKS for Overwatch Today
Google Play: Google Play Podcasts
iTunes: iTunes Podcasts
Stitcher: Podcasts

Other great Overwatch Podcasts

If you want to support my other works here it is
A Children's book I wrote and Illustrated:

Snoop-a-loop & Good High Noon to EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

70 - Overwatch Today | Things I Dislike About Overwatch

DOWNLOAD TODAY! Welcome to Overwatch Today SHOW!  We discuss some of the things there are to not like about Overwatch right now. ...